Are you searching for employment in the metals industry?
Vector's partner based in Bedford, OH, produces a wide variety of brass, bronze, lead-free and specialty alloys and was named a Top Workplace in NE Ohio. They are in need of employees to work as Utility Furnace Helpers!
2nd Shift (3p-11p) & 3rd Shift (11p-7:30a)
$16.18/hr. plus shift premium
- Must be familiar with & adhere to all safety polices & procedures.
- Must be able to read, write and follow SOP.
- Must have knowledge of furnace & all furnace related equipment.
- Must be familiar with:
|Combustion ||Rotation |
|Fluxing ||Charging |
|Melting ||Alloying |
|Piping ||Skimming |
|Casting ||Bricking |
|Patching ||Housekeeping |
What we offer our Vector Technical Associates:
- Must have knowledge of scrap, will be required to get up charges for furnaces.
- Must have knowledge of ingot quality parameters.
- Must be able to follow instructions of supervisor, or other management personnel.
- Must be a team player, be able to communicate effectively and work in conjunction with all F1& F2, and Electric personnel across all 3 shifts.
- Must be willing to accept responsibility for a safe, smooth, and proper operation of furnace during shift.
- Must be willing to be trained as a Furnace Helper with the understanding that you will be required to fill in as needed.
- You will be required to work overtime when needed.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Referral Program ($50 after referral works 30 days)
- Free 6-month Teladoc (Virtual Healthcare)
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
- Free online Training through Penn Foster
- 1 Week vacation after 1 year of service