Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. We are actively looking for a caring individual to join the team as an Ultrasound Technologist/RVT.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, this position will perform the technical and clerical duties of an ultrasonographer in Imaging Services.
As an Ultrasound Technologist/RVT, you will:
- Perform all ultrasound exams and protocols, including interventional exams
- Maintain open and collaborative working relationships with staff and physicians in order to maintain a pleasant work environment
- Properly and efficiently manage patient flow and exams independently while utilizing computer systems such as PACS
- Consistently apply infection control policies/practices
You may be a good fit if you have:
- RDMS required within 18 months of employment, RVT preferred
- BLS certification
- One year experience preferred
If this sounds like you, we'd love to connect!