The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Cuyahoga DD) is seeking several Full time Support Administrators to facilitate the development of person-centered plans for individuals that promote self-determination. Develop, authorize and revise a personal budget based upon needs and outcomes identified in the plan. Assist individuals and their families to explore and obtain services and supports. Implement an ongoing system of review.
The nature of work will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Act as the primary point of coordination for the person-centered planning team. Utilize an assess/plan/review/revise process to help teams plan for each individual assigned.
- Assist individuals and teams to identify issues, areas of potential risk, and outcomes that are important to and for the individual. Complete and/or coordinate thorough assessments to determine the need for services and supports. Revise assessments as needs change and annually.
- Facilitate the development of a person-centered plan, including the determination and direction of needed supports. Revise plan as needed based on individual or team concerns, progress toward meeting outcomes, plan review, MUI prevention plans, or other issues that impact the need for services as described in the plan.
For a more detailed description of the duties required, see the full posting on our webpage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Special Education, Social Work, Psychology or related area.
- Three years of Service Coordination and/or experience working in a DD program.
- The ability to obtain and maintain SSA certification with certification occurring within state statute time lines.
- Valid state of Ohio driver's license and continued maintenance of excellent driving record.