Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska seeking a talented Special Procedures Technologist II.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will provide a level of support to the department by performing technical and clerical duties of a Special Procedures Technologist.
As an RWHS Special Procedures Technologist II, you will:
- Meet population and age specific competencies per unit specific addendum
- Consistently apply infection control policies and practices
- Perform all Interventional Radiology exams and protocols
You may be a good fit if you are:
- A graduate of an accredited radiography program
- Current ARRT certificated in Special Procedures (within 18 months of hire)
- Current ARRT certificated in Radiography
- Licensed as a Medical Radiographer in the State of Nebraska
- American Heart Association's ACLS and BLS for Healthcare Providers certified
We look forward to speaking with you!