About The Role
The Site Test Operations Manager is responsible for leading the day-to-day activities of test operations employees, ensuring that delivery, quality, and cost metrics are met. The Test Operations Manager will focus on employee productivity, quality, safety, and training, typically managing a team of 5-8 direct reports and extended of org in the hundreds of technicians and engineers.
What You'll Do
Provide Work Direction to the Extended Team
- Communicate overall priorities for the extended team to Team Leads, Supervisors, and Test Engineers based on customer commits priorities, quantities, capacity utilization, and technical challenges.
- Attract, keep, and grow technical test organization Execution
- Workload Balance and performance management
Test Issue Resolution
- Through a team of test engineers, manage/elevate/solve issues impacting test operations (test yield, false failure rate reduction, test cycle time detractor)
- Involve Peer Manager(s) as needed
- Effectively communicate up to senior management
- Process and Quality Engineering
Process Improvement / 6S Leadership
- Work with extended team to identify and execute process/tool improvements:
- 6-S Implementation
- Inventory Management
- Lean/Six-Sigma to continuously improve yield, waste elimination, capacity optimization
What You bring
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and/or related work experience
- 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing test environment including test development, test sustaining, and test improvements in a technology field.
- 3+ years of leading and mentoring technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize workload and possess excellent multi-project management skills.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, including the ability to explain and present technical information across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment and take the initiative to learn new tools and concepts quickly.
About ZT Systems
At ZT Systems, you'll get to do work you are proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along the way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that's challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities-to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed, we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today-and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
What We Offer
When you join ZT, you'll enjoy a range of world-class, inclusive employee benefits designed to grow with you and our company. From competitive compensation to 401K matching to comprehensive health & wellness programs and tuition reimbursement, ZT Systems offers industry leading benefits packages for eligible employees designed to help you get the most out of life.
ZT Group Int'l. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. ZT Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.