Family Practice-Without OB opening in San Rafael, California.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Site Medical Director in San Rafael, CA. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Site Medical Director is to work closely and collaboratively with the site administrative director to ensure quality, safety, efficiency, patient flow, adherence to policies and procedures. Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Site Medical Director will provide supervision and direction to the provider staff at one or more site locations. Located just across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco and nearby to outdoor adventures like China Camp State Park, San Rafael has much to offer in terms of arts, culture, and quality of life.
• Supervises, evaluates and supports site clinicians
• Leads and promotes site projects that improve access, quality of care
• Assists CMO with interviews, hires, and orientation of clinical providers
• Assists in the development and implementation of both administrative and clinical policies and procedures
• Leads provider meetings, QA meetings, Leadership Team meetings and other professional activities
• Completes and manages performance appraisals for Provider staff
• Provides back-up for mid-level providers on site, or by phone during the day or after hours
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Short- and long- term disability
• Flexible spending accounts
• Employee assistance program
• Matching 403(b) retirement savings plan
• Generous PTO program
• Graduate of an accredited medical school
• Board Eligible or Board Certified
• MD or DO with current California license
• DEA certificate
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) fluency highly desired but not required
• Three or more years experience providing primary care in a family practice setting preferred
• Ability to provide supervision and direction to Provider staff
• Ability to effectively interface with all functions and at all levels within the organization
• NextGen Electronic Health Records experience a plus
• Current BLS certification
• Sensitive to the needs and situations of a multi-cultural population from a variety of income levels
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: JOB-13022