Are you a subject matter expert in the field of ServiceNow? Do you have broad experience in giving advice, talking with customers and making sure your team does the right things within the context of ServiceNow? Do you thrive in linking business requirements to an awesome solution and implementation? Then you could be our ServiceNow Technical Architect!
What will you do?
We are looking for a ServiceNow Technical Architect to join our team of PaaS-specialists in the US. We are 100% dedicated to delivering world-class digital business capabilities powered by ServiceNow. We are a global strategic partner for our customers ensuring they get the most value from the platform. Our broad services portfolio is exclusively built around ServiceNow, making us the one-stop-shop for all ServiceNow related advisory services, implementations, custom app developments and application maintenance & support. Our ServiceNow Architects play a key role in achieving success for our business and customers.
Your scope of work:
- You will be primary point of contact for a customer and make recommendations for effective and cost-efficient workflows. As Trusted Advisor you create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You create, safeguard, and propagate new solutions and best practices.
- You take part in the pre-sales process, during which you build solid solution relationships with our customers.
- You act as the go-to-person for questions about the ServiceNow platform as you know the platform inside and out, as well as the applications we deliver.
- Tailor our value proposition to client requirements based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- You monitor progress and report on milestones and budget to the customer and/or the manager at Plat4mation pro-actively.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field, or equivalent in experience. Master is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- > 3 years of experience working in a big consultancy organization dealing with complex IT-projects and finding solutions within Enterprise Software.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with ServiceNow is required, you have worked with at least 3 ServiceNow modules.
- 5+ years of experience with configuration, development and implementation of a PaaS technology.
- Client & Server Scripting experience is required.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- As Trusted Advisor you create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work-life balance, including 20 vacation days
- Health Insurance (75% individual, 50% others)
- 401(k) Contribution
- Working remote but willing to travel within the US
- Flexible work environment in modern offices
- Modern laptop
- Mobile phone allowance
- Being part of a fast-growing scale-up, meaning there is lots of room for creativity and innovation
- Global and intercultural character (we have over 30 nationalities!)
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. We always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That's why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram page!).
Your development is our number one priority. This means you get room to grow. We strongly believe that personal development and ambitions are key to our company's success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That's why we coach you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.
We are a global pure-play ServiceNow partner that makes work flow. Our goal is to boost workforce productivity and happiness by implementing solutions that provide great experiences and ensure work flows intelligently across and between organizations. Furthermore, we future-proof our solutions by enabling our customers to continually measure and improve performance.
Besides offering world-class ServiceNow Implementation and Managed Services, we provide thought leadership to strategically guide our customers to take full advantage of all ServiceNow capabilities. Our award-winning ServiceNow Application Development Services ensure we can transform any business need into a powerful digital business application.
Do you think you fit the profile of Solution Architect described above and have we made you enthusiastic? Please send your CV and motivation letter to careers.us@ or apply directly by filling out the form below.