ROSE is an award-winning digital innovation agency focused on helping leading brands leverage cutting-edge technology to innovate and delight their customers. As one of the INC 500 fastest-growing private companies and the fastest growing Black-owned digital agency in the US we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and partnerships with our clients. We specialize in immersive technology (AR/VR) and technical partnerships leveraging web, mobile and back end development.
We've used WebAR to launch a new shoe line for Adidas for over 110m viewers, rebuilt the technology powering the New York Lottery, helped Patrón bring gifting into the metaverse and did our part to rewild the world with Leonardo DiCaprio and Re:wild. In doing so, the team has won multiple Webby and Shorty awards, been featured in Vogue, WWD, and Harpers Bazaar, and more importantly, had fun doing it. Our mission is to create the most innovative digital agency of our time by guiding the world's most impactful brands/products into the metaverse.
Rose Digital is seeking a QA automation engineer with a focus on web and hybrid mobile UX. Rose Digital has a casual, fun and fast paced environment that is perfect for self-motivated individuals looking to build great user experiences with great tech.
While we are a remote organization, we do require team members to be available on Eastern Time for team and client meetings.
The chosen candidate will be part of an agile team developing features for web and mobile apps. Work will include producing test documents, developing and maintaining automated selenium test suites, executing test procedures, and ensuring the success of deployments to production. As part of the agile team this individual will work with project managers and the team leads to implement new features and maintain the existing ones.
- Performing E2E and regression testing for code.
- Creating and maintaining automation frameworks as well as manually supporting the dev team.
- Driving improvements in quality
- Hands-on experience in test infrastructure/test suite development
- Hands-on experience in delivering enterprise software products and handling customer escalations
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced agile startup environment
- 5+ years of related experience is required. Additional experience may be used in lieu of degree.
- Hands-on experience with manual, automation and cross browser testing
- Experience in gathering functional requirements and breaking down test scenarios into executable test cases