Radar is the leading geofencing platform, powering use cases like curbside pickup, delivery, and location-aware app experiences for brands like Panera Bread, American Eagle Outfitters, T-Mobile, and Afterpay.
We recently raised a $55M Series C led by Insight Partners and Accel to build location infrastructure for every product and service.
Our team is growing quickly and has backgrounds from companies like Google Maps, GitHub, Foursquare, and Facebook. We are remote-friendly and based in NYC.
About the role
Radar is looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager to own the strategy, execution and success of high-impact marketing pipeline programs. You'll partner with our Product Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams to execute impactful campaigns that drive qualified leads and pipeline.
You'll play a pivotal role in amplifying our in-person and digital event strategy while driving engagement, conversion and pipeline.
You will report to our Director of Demand Generation.
What you'll do:
- Lead the strategy and execution of high-impact marketing pipeline programs including field events, in-house/sponsored webinars, roundtables, and regional campaigns that are timely and within budget.
- Manage the full cycle event process with pre and post event deliverables, and sales enablement that converts leads to pipeline.
- Drive the relationship, process, and productivity between Marketing, Business Development and Sales teams to ensure leads are properly routed and contacted with a sense of urgency.
- Partner with Product Marketing to support marketing functions that strategically align Radar's messaging to field activities.
- Own the decision making process for in-person event selection and planning in support of pipeline target goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to deliver consistent lead and pipeline analysis related to field marketing activities.
- Close management and accountability of third party vendors including negotiation of spend and lead generation expectations.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the passion to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of field marketing experience with in-person and digital events, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
- A track record of leading effective field marketing activities that generate high-quality pipeline
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated success leveraging campaign results to optimize field marketing activities and pipeline generation
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate messaging effectively in demand generation promotions and build strong, productive relationships with vendors, and cross functionally
You'll be working with:
- Lauren Delgado, VP of Marketing
- Phil Sidoti, Director of Demand Generation
- Hanna Woodburn, Director of Product Marketing
- Ryan Gates, VP of Sales
- Jaime Chapman, SDR Manager
- A number of vendors
- Our marketing and design team!
- Hybrid remote-friendly
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement and wellness programs via Classpass and Gympass
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.