Schedule: 8 HOURS PER DAY, 52 WEEKS - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hourly Rate: $18.50
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid vacation (after one year of employment)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid personal leave
- Health, prescription, dental and vision insurance that includes a partially funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Life Insurance Policy
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- High school diploma or equivalent technical/trade school training.
- Evidence of a clear record as determined by the Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation (BCII) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Physically qualified as defined in the current Ohio Revised Code.
- An annual driver's records check as defined in the current Ohio Revised Code (Rule: 3301-83-07).
- A valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with a school bus endorsement is preferred.We will provide training for an otherwise qualified candidate, within the first six months of employment.
- Attainment of legal age as defined in the current Ohio Revised Code.
- Evidence of successful experience in working with heavy equipment (e.g., commercial trucks, school buses, etc.).
- Evidence of supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of school bus safety, laws, and regulations.
- Knowledge and skill in vehicle operation the maintenance trade.
- Possess standard set of mechanics tools.
- Presentation skills to effectively instruct drivers regarding the mechanical aspects of driving and preventive maintenance.
- Record keeping skills to document safety inspections, maintenance logs, and other pertinent documents.
- Subject to random drug testing.
APPLY ONLINE: www.kirtlandschools.org Click on Departments, then Employment