Reliability Engineer (Various Levels)
Reliability Engineers at Lunar Energy will be responsible for ensuring product reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of our revolutionary home energy products. This includes providing input during the design phases, developing test plans, and assessing on-going field performance. We are looking for people who are passionate about a more sustainable future and want to make that vision a reality. An ideal candidate is someone who is excited to collaborate with a diverse and dedicated team.
On a given day at Lunar, you'll likely:
- Collaborate, either in-office or remotely, with mechanical and electrical engineers across the company to establish and refine system and component reliability targets for our power electronics, and battery systems.
- Provide Design for Reliability (DfR) input for new product development.
- Drive Design Failure Modes and Effects Analyses (DFMEA) for various systems to capture performance risk and follow through with the appropriate risk mitigation activities.
- Use the identified performance risks, reliability targets, physics of failure methods to develop simulation-based and/or physical test plans to demonstrate the required product reliability.
- Incorporate field reliability performance to provide continuous improvement to product test plans.
- Use field data to provide continuous input into our warranty program.