Apply for this job now
Registered Nurse PACU RN
- Fairfield, California
- Job Type
- 27 Mar 2020
Apply for this job now
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse PACU RN to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, California. Travis AFB is located in the San Francisco Bay area, better known as the 'Gateway to the Pacific'.
• Status: Full-Time, Schedule: 24/7
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The Registered Nurse-PACU must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required
• Experience: Minimum of three years' experience as a clinical nurse in the medical/surgical or critical care inpatient setting, experience with newborn to geriatric population, minimum of 1 year of experience in post anesthesia/sedation
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
- Job Reference: 148316918-2
- Date Posted: 27 March 2020
- Recruiter: Matrix Providers
- Location: Fairfield, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent