Registered Nurse RN - Large Senior Living Community
We are seeking an outstanding Registered Nurse to join our team at a large senior living community in Bear Creek Senior Living. Come join a team of dedicated, smart, and caring professionals as they work together to care for our seniors and provide them the lifestyle they deserve.
Who we are
"Our supreme goal is to do and be the best in all we undertake, and to provide a Stellar life for our residents, their families and our employees." - Evrett Benton, CEO
If you are looking for a company and team that understands the value of people, then look no further!
Stellar Senior Living is a premier assisted living and memory care provider in the Western United States. Founded in 2012 we have experienced consistent growth adding senior living communities to our family each year. We continue to grow and are looking for top talent to join our team and continue the journey with us.
Bear Creek Senior Living is one of Stellar Senior Living's most vibrant senior living communities. Serving residents in a very active community full of fun, family, and opportunities to serve.)
What we offer
- Competitive salary 38.00- 44.00 per hour
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, generous Paid Time Off program, holidays, 401k and more!!!
- A growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Company sponsored training, tuition reimbursement, and other learning opportunities
The Registered Nurse provides support to the Director of Health and Wellness and can take many of the responsibilities and tasks of the Director when they are not present in the building. This is a great opportunity for a nurse who is looking to get into a leadership role or take their career to the next level. A great blend of clinical work along with staff leadership as they direct and manage caregivers, med techs, and other employees in meeting resident needs and providing excellent care.
- Practices according to the philosophy and policies/procedures of the community and State standards
- Completes resident assessments
- Provides direction and leadership to care staff
- Training staff on medication administration and other care duties
- Graduate of accredited nursing program
- Must have a valid, unrestricted RN license in the state
- Maintain CEU requirements
- Computer skills
- Love for seniors!
If you are the right candidate, then we definitely want to hear from you! To apply click the Apply button or send your resume directly to SWalters@