Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. We are actively looking for a caring individual to join the team as a Registered Mammography Technologist.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will perform the technical and clerical duties of a mammography technologist in our Breast Health Center.
As a Registered Mammography Technologist, you will:
- Perform ultrasound core biopsies, stereotactic biopsies, wire localization exam, etc.
- Participate in the department performance improvement project
- Meet population and age specific competencies
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Graduated from an accredited radiography program
- ARRT certification in Radiography
- State of Nebraska licensure
If this sounds like you, we'd love to connect!