Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Brooklyn, New York.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatrist in Brooklyn, NY. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
Psychiatrist needed in Brooklyn, New York. The primary focus of the Psychiatrist is to provide quality care to all patients.
• Part-time, permanent position
• Interview, diagnose, and evaluate patients for psychiatric assessment
• Prescribe psychotropic medication and monitor effectiveness
• Collaborate and supervise Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, dental, and life insurance
• Wellness program
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
• Valid New York medical license
• At least 2 - 4 years of experience
• Ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing
• Spanish speaker preferred but not required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20264