About The Role
The Program Manager, Manufacture Scheduling Operation is responsible for managing the schedule and execution with planning tool's optimization to meet or exceed milestones as set forth by the manufacturing organization.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the primary interface between the manufacturing strategy team, production management & engineering, and upstream departments in support of strategy initiatives and customer demand fulfillment.
- Drive the activities of the data scientists, data analysts, and industrial engineers in the execution of their tasks to support program milestones.
- Author project status, summary, and issue resolution tracking reports which can be used to measure process health and execution efficiency.
- Expedite work orders daily through Manufacturing, Production and Shipping/Receiving
- Research, design, and implement predictive and prescriptive analysis models.
- Drive ongoing efforts for developing manufacturing scheduling and management tools.
- Establish best practices and new data-driven approaches for solving critical business problems.
What You bring
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical, or industrial preferred), Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 3+ years of project management experience (manufacturing environments preferred)
- Experience with continuous improvement / lean programs
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
About ZT Systems
At ZT Systems, you'll get to do work you are proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along the way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that's challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities-to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed, we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today-and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
What We Offer
When you join ZT, you'll enjoy a range of world-class, inclusive employee benefits designed to grow with you and our company. From competitive compensation to 401K matching to comprehensive health & wellness programs and tuition reimbursement, ZT Systems offers industry leading benefits packages for eligible employees designed to help you get the most out of life.
ZT Group Int'l. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. ZT Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.