Apex Tool Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Production Associate - 2nd & 3rd Shifts - York, PA
At Apex Tool Group's York, PA facility, we're in the business of manufacturing the Campbell Chain brand of chain, fittings, and accessories. Campbell Chain has been in York for over 100 years producing commercial and industrial chain for the oil and gas, fishing, construction, and transportation industries! Our chain is 100% US Made.What's great about us?
- Excellent benefits that start on your 1st day - health, dental, vision insurance; 401(k) with company match; health savings account; flexible spending plan; and more!
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- $1.50 per hour premium pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts
Support production, maintenance, and other aspects of the business by operating various machines in response to customer demand.
Production Associates work in a variety of roles.
- Block and Clamp
- QA Testing
- Operate machines used in the production of chain or forge fitting parts.
- Proficiently operate the required number of machines for the designated work area.
- Make proper adjustments to machines to run efficiently and to maintain high quality, including using gauges and visual checks.
- Cross-trained to operate numerous pieces of equipment and sometimes trains peers in specific production areas.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment when required.
- Move material to and from work area.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures to produce a quality product/service, including reporting non-conforming materials.
- Report unusual conditions or questionable items to team lead or supervisor.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Maintain accurate records as required.
- Ability to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) required, including Saturdays as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned by team lead or supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1-year relevant experience preferred.
- Ability to stand and walk continuously for 8 hours if necessary.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
At Apex Tool Group (), we build innovation. Each day, our associates strive to find new and exciting ways to help our customers solve their most complex challenges. By harnessing our global resources, unprecedented insights and spirit for service, we build more than just tools for the jobsite - we help build the future.
ATG is a global manufacturer of hand and power tools, tool storage and accessories, chain, and electronic soldering solutions with more than $1.2 billion in annual revenues. Our 6,700 associates around the world have built powerhouse brands like GEARWRENCH®, SATA®, Crescent®, Cleco®, Weller® and APEX®. Our brands are trusted by the professional trades and DIY enthusiasts alike. With our roots dating back to the 1800's, our tools have driven technological advancements that drive efficiency, speed and safety for customers in a broad range of commercial and consumer markets.
As part of the ATG team, you will move fast, think globally, learn from your colleagues and grow your career. You'll enjoy competitive benefits, a healthy work/life balance and have opportunities to give back to the communities we serve.
Our six core values - Customers Come First, Integrity in All We Do, Continuous Improvement, Innovation for Growth, Passion to Succeed and Best Talent, One Team - drive our daily decisions. Connect with us on social media to learn more - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
If your goal is to work where finding a better way never ends and your ideas become reality, join us and say #WeBuildATG!