Family Practice-Without OB opening in Hilo, Hawaii.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Primary Care Physician in Hilo, HI. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
Primary Care Physician needed in Hilo, Hawaii. The primary focus of the Primary Care Physician is to provide high-quality services to improve the health of the community.
• Permanent position
• Well-established facility
• Participate in the care of outpatient clients as a part of the interdisciplinary team
• Provide primary health care services to individuals of all ages
• Serve as an instructor to health professional students
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package.
• Board Eligible or Board Certified
• Valid Hawaii medical license
• Must be able to work shifts including weekends and holidays as necessary
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.