Lucrative General Psychiatry Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Psychiatric Center is seeking a psychiatrist for their employed group in Kansas City, Missouri. Qualified Candidates:
- Earning potential in excess of $425K all physicians exceed the 90% of MGMA
- Join a team of three psychiatrists and two mental health nurse practitioners
- Call rotation 1:4 with advanced practice provider support
- Flexibility to tailor the opportunity to your clinical interests
- Adolescent Psychiatry and/or ECT experience is also welcome
- Board certified or board eligible in psychiatry
- Provide inpatient services at Research Psychiatric Center, along with outpatient clinic
About Psychiatric Center:
- Highly competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment, relocation available, if needed
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Located in the heart of Kansas City, Psychiatric Center a 100-bed fully accredited psychiatric hospital, has provided comprehensive behavioral health services for more than 25 years to teenagers, adults and seniors.
- Our mental health programs offer a complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment and community based outpatient behavioral healthcare.
- The hospital encompasses general inpatient psychiatric services with both voluntary and involuntary patients and features units focused on general/adult, trauma, high functioning with intensive therapy, adolescent and senior units. All hospital based services include full psychiatric, psycho-social and medical evaluations.
- Our professional staff includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and licensed professional counselors, all with special training to care for people with mental, emotional or behavioral disorders.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. We first identify your personal and professional preferences and make ourselves aware of any specific considerations. We then search, screen, and present you with opportunities that closely match your specific criteria. Our approach enables us to introduce you to opportunities that may not be readily available or published for the public.
Contact at your convenience: Email Cell: