Residential Team Leader needed in Staten Island!
Supervisory experience needed.
The Team leader is the functional supervisor of the program and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the adolescent residential facility.KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING REQUIRED:
- Provide supervision of 4 to 5 Milieu staff within their living unit and ensure appropriate program coverage.
- Oversee day-to-day implementation of the clients' treatment plan.
- Act as integral part of the interviewing process and has strong input into final hiring recommendations.
- Work with the interdisciplinary team help bridge milieu and clinical treatment.
- Provide direct milieu care on an as-needed basis.
- Day to day operations of a shift in a residential program treating
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED / LANGUAGE PREFERENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience with older adolescents
- Driver's License and clean driving record
For more information and to apply, please contact :Howard NewmanAccount Manager, Bond Health Staffing
- Residential experience preferred.
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
Office: 1- ext. 204