Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking a talented Physical Therapist Manager.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will work in collaboration with the Rehabilitation Leadership Team under the supervisor of the Vice President of Ancillary Services. As necessary, treat patients and performs all functions of a Physical Therapist to include selecting and devising appropriate treatment methods for patients to include Administering medications, modalities and treat techniques accurately, effective and safely.
As an RWHS Physical Therapist Manager, you will:
- Participate with the Rehabilitation Leadership Team in the preparation of the annual department budget
- Be responsible for Quality and Performance Improvement Activities in assigned cost centers
- Support achievement of the organization and departmental strategic plan goals and objectives
You may be a good fit if you are:
- A licensed Physical Therapist within the state of Nebraska
- A graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program, Master's degree required
- American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Experienced in Management education or one year of supervisor experience desired
We look forward to speaking with you!