Pediatrics opening in Santa Rosa, California.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Pediatrician in Santa Rosa, CA. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
Pediatrician needed to fill a position in Santa Rosa, California. The Pediatrician will work under the director of the Medical Director or his or her designee. Just 55 miles north of San Francisco, in the urban heart of wine country, you'll find Santa Rosa: a city with a cool vibe and vibrant culture waiting to be explored. Santa Rosa is the happening hub for all there is to see, do, eat, drink, hike, bike, and explore in Sonoma County.
• Create an ongoing relationship with each patient by providing access, continuity, education, and comprehensive care via diagnosis and treatment
• Support organization priorities of patient care, quality, education, and sustainability
• Provide patient-centered service and support a positive work environment
• Provide for the patient's health care needs and arrange care with other providers when needed
• Provide timely follow up on patients seen including chart notations, lab review, and referrals
• Participate in team meetings
• Meet regularly with the Medical Director to review patient care issues
• Provide on-site day to day clinical supervision and back-up of Family Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
• Participate in ongoing training
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process.
• Active California medical license
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics
• Experience working with EMR's preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-12027