Pediatrics opening in Los Angeles, California.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Intensivist in Southern California. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
A Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Intensivist is needed to join a cardiothoracic intensive care unit at a state-of-the-art hospital in Southern California. Join an expanding team that is dedicated to shaping the future of their community.
• Full-time, permanent position
• 100% inpatient caseload
• State-of-the-art unit
• Opportunity to work closely with the Medical Director and a multidisciplinary cardiac team
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Comprehensive benefits for the physician and family
• Shareholder/Partnership opportunities
• 401k with employer contribution
• 529 college savings plan
• University affiliation
• Valid California medical license
• Board Certified or Eligible in Pediatric Critical Care
• Current DEA
• Current PALS and ACLS certifications
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: JOB-20169