Love kids? Interested in a part time position working for a mission-driven company?
Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for the third year, Right At School is passionate about providing a wide range of affordable enrichment and child-care programs before, during and after school to as many students, parents and schools as possible. As a member of our team, you'll find no shortage of talented, passionate people ready to help you grow and succeed--all while building a brighter future for children, families, and communities.
If you're committed to inspiring a love of learning through Innovation-Driven, Locally-Inspired, and Efficiency-Obsessed education, join our team!
*Please Note: Our shifts here at Right At School operate on a split shift schedule. We are looking for staff who are able to work both shifts, roughly between the hours of 6:30 AM - 8:00 AM and 2:45 PM - 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday with a start date of Early August*
You'll drive the mission by:
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Deliver our dynamic daily curriculum to engage children in academic and social character-building that expands school day learning in a meaningful way
- Using your coursework training and our in-person training, model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Meets regularly with the Program Manager regarding professional progress and team accountability
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Works well in a team environment
- At least 1 year of experience working with children under 13 years of age
- College credits in early childhood education, child development, elementary education or a related field preferred
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and commitment to healthy living
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; CPR, Mandated Reporter training, TB test, etc.
Benefits of being an Educator with Right at School:
- Competitive compensation
- Commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.), based on eligibility
- 401k - Opportunity to contribute to your future
- Free before & after school childcare with Right At School while you work
- Employee perks and discounts (hotels, car rentals, theme parks, sports events, shopping, etc)!
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents, and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.