Orthopedics opening in Red Bluff, California.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Orthopedic Surgeon in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
Orthopedic Surgeon needed to join a practice in Northern California. In a place that has endless places to visit, vast coastlines, and beautiful sites to see, NorCal has it all - from the endless restaurants, breathtaking hiking adventures, to relaxing at the beaches or lakes. Visit the famous golden gate bridge in San Francisco, to driving down to Napa and Sonora Valley to enjoy the hundreds of vineyards that line the rolling hills. Whatever you desire, Northern California has it.
• Permanent position
• Level III trauma hospital, 76 beds
• Demographic: adult-geriatrics
• ED call: 10 days per month
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• 401k retirement savings plan
• Flexible spending account
• Employee assistance program
• Short- and long-term disability
• CME stipend
• Bereavement leave
• Workers' compensation
• Malpractice insurance
• Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
• Current California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.