Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Performs occupational therapy evaluation and treatment of patients based upon physician orders/referrals
- Completes a comprehensive evaluation using appropriate evaluation and assessment tools and procedures
- Reviews patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions & contraindications
- Establishes measurable goals and develops treatment plan to move the patient toward his or her maximum level of independence and/or function
- Regularly re-assesses effectiveness of treatment plan, progress of patient towards goals and the need for modifying goals or treatment
- Communicates patients needs and progress to the treatment team, physician, person receiving services, family members, as applicable.
- Consults with medical providers regarding patient evaluation and treatment, progress of the patient and discharge from treatment
- Recommends, designs, or assists in ordering special adaptive equipment for the person served to improve function. Incorporates the use of adaptive equipment to enhance the rehab program
- Maintains and submits evaluation, treatment and billing documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations
- Adheres to standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs and meetings; obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations; maintains and enhances clinical practice skills
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy from a college or university with accredited Occupational Therapy program
- Current, unrestricted license as an Occupational Therapist by state in which practicing
- Current Basic Life Support or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification in accordance state regulations
- A minimum of one years work experience as an Occupational Therapist preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurological injury required
- Communicates effectively and professionally in verbal and written interactions
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
- The candidate/employee will have the physical ability to perform job related duties which may require sitting, lifting, standing, bending, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing, and pulling
- A health screen or examination may be required prior to assignment and periodically thereafter, depending on the specific location policy, local or state regulations to verify that he/she is physically capable of performing assigned duties with or without reasonable accommodations
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is a revolutionary neuro rehabilitation program that moves individuals outside the walls of institutional settings and into their natural home and community environment through a continuum of care. It is designed to significantly help people who have primarily experienced a brain injury, spinal cord injury or stroke/CVA through accident or illness regain functional capabilities. By providing care in the home, community, workplace, or school, Rehab Without Walls promotes greater health through the recovery process, all with industry-leading outcomes that dramatically improve functional skills and independence for patients. For more information visit . Follow us on Facebook () and LinkedIn () .
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from our company. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information. We take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, drivers license, bank information, or payment for work equipment, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning our company, please contact us at .
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1- or contact us () for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters ()
Click here () for additional FAQ information.
Job LocationsUS-CA-SAN MATEO
Line of Business Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Position Type Full-Time