Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Coram, New York.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified OBGYN in Coram, NY. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
OBGYN needed in Coram, New York. The primary focus of the OBGYN is to provide quality primary, preventative, and behavioral health services to all patients.
• Permanent, full-time position
• 1:4 call schedule
• Expanding community hospital
• Average of 200+ deliveries per year and growing
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Sign-on bonus
• Relocation assistance
• 403(b) savings retirement plan
• Student loan repayment program
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Life and AD&D insurance
• Wellness program
• Valid New York medical license
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Spanish fluency required
• New graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: JOB-20026