Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Clearlake, California.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified OBGYN in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
OBGYN needed in Northern California. The primary focus of the OBGYN is to provide educational, preventative, diagnostic, and therapeutic services to their patients with compassion and professionalism.
• Full-time, locum position
• Coverage required for a minimum of six months
• Schedule is Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Four, 10-hour shifts per week is also an option
• 15 days of call per month, either two weeks on or every other week
• The hospital averages 12 deliveries per month
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Flexible schedule
• Fully paid travel and lodging
• Generous pay rate for call and clinic
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Active California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.