A multispecialty practice in New York is looking for ah OB/GYN to join their team. They are currently expanding their services to meet the continuing demands for patient care, teaching, and research. They are presently seeking applicants who have a strong interest in general obstetrics and gynecology. Participate in clinical care, resident and medical student education, and clinical research activities. Candidates should have a strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented and performance-driven environment. They will consider board-certified or board-eligible candidates.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, life insurance, a retirement package, and medical benefits.
Come live and practice in New York City. Experience everything New York has to offer: top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining. There is very little that New York City does not have to offer.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you will receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an OB/GYN job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley at or email your CV to .
- Competitive compensation package
- Integral part of a world-class health system
- Collaborate with multispecialty practice colleagues
- Team-oriented and performance-driven
- Participate in clinical care and resident and medical student education
- Participate in clinical research activities
- Some experience is preferred
- Vast network throughout the greater New York region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail