Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Dayton, Ohio.
Seeking a full-time Clinical Neuropsychologist with expertise in adult medical neuropsychology to work in a large regional medical center.
Clinical responsibilities will include providing neuropsychological services to adult outpatients with a variety of medical and neurological conditions.
The successful candidate will join a practice that includes three other psychologists and four psychometrists.
Salary commensurate with candidate s level of professional development.
In addition to competitive salary and an immediate medical, dental and vision benefits package, compensation will include continuing education allowance, malpractice insurance and retirement benefits.
The region s largest Primary Care and Specialty network, providing comprehensive care to communities in the greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio areas.
We have grown to become the largest health system in southwest Ohio. Founded in the 1990 s, we have more than 13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians.
Our comprehensive health system operates five campuses including three, two Medical Centers, and has more than 100 patient care locations.
We became the first health care system in Dayton and only the second in Ohio to achieve system Magnet Recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Nationally recognized as the highest standard for excellence in patient care, only 8 percent of U.S. hospitals hold the esteemed four-year designation and only 20 U.S. health care systems have achieved the honor as a system.
In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation."
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA s located throughout Southwest Ohio.
Our Physician Network offers you and your family one of the largest selections of primary care and medical specialists in Southwest Ohio. That's more than 650 physicians and advanced practice providers in more than 125 locations from as far north as Versailles to as far south as Kenwood in Northern Cincinnati. You'll find convenient access to quality health care, wherever you live in Southwest Ohio, at each stage of life.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: