Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Thriving healthcare system is looking to hire a Board Certified Medical Director in Hospice & Palliative Care to work in the Colorado Springs, CO area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Longstanding community leader in Hospice care
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- Committed to seeking new solutions that achieve better outcomes, reduce hospital stays and lower costs for every patient
- The organization is undergoing growth and expansion
Benefits and Features :
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- 403b Retirement - employer matches 50% of your contributions up to 8% total compensation. Fully vested after 3 years
- Great work/life balance
- Leadership position with administrative responsibilities and some direct patient care
- Medical Director will directly supervise the NPs and other Physicians
- Direct patient care is typically provided by NPs, nurses, social workers, chaplains and CNAs
- Board Certified MD/DO in family medicine, internal medicine, emergency care or physical and rehabilitation medicine
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ray Click Here to Apply NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can't find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
- David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is "We Connect People to Improve Lives". Our Vision: "To Be The Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs".
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from