Family Practice-Without OB opening in Greensboro, North Carolina.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Medical Director in Greensboro, NC. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
A Medical Director is needed in Greensboro, NC to join a group that is dedicated to providing high-quality care to the community. The primary focus of the Medical Director is to oversee and collaborate with the clinical team to deliver exceptional care.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Shift is from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Outpatient setting
• 80% clinical, 20% administrative
• Supervise, performance manage, and train Primary Care Physicians
• Oversee up to 12 direct reports
• EMR: Own proprietary system similar to Epic/Allscripts
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Vacation and personal days
• CME allowance and time off
• Relocation assistance
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Malpractice coverage
• 401k short term/long term and retirement plan
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics
• Board Eligible with certification within 24 months
• Current North Carolina medical license
• BLS certification
• Active DEA license
• Minimum 3 years of clinical experience required; 5 years preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: JOB-20285