Internal Medicine-Pediatrics opening in Stoneham, Massachusetts. AFC Urgent Care - Stoneham
- Hours: - Flexible 6 and 12 Hour Shifts Available ( 24 hours a week minimum for Part-time)
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: Varies
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Compensation: Earning Potential up to $300K
- Benefits: - Medical Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life - CME Time and Allowance 401k with Match - Paid Time Off - Relocation is Negotiable as Part of the Overall Compensation Package - EMR and DOT Certification training offered. - Urgent Care Boot Camp offered to New Graduates.
- Additional Info: - Requires MA License prior to applying (this included new grads) - Requires BC or BE in Family, Internal, and/or Emergency Medicine. Must be able to see patients of all ages. - EMR: DocuTAP