Here's what's in it for you:
*** Up to a $2500 signing bonus!! ***
Massage Envy is the leading massage spa in the nation, and the Concord Willows,CA location is one of the busiest spa of any brand in all of Northern California. We can fill your book of business!
At Massage Envy we are therapist-centric and ensure we provide the best working environment possible. We take care of our staff with the most comprehensive suite of benefits in the industry, hands down, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, accident, life, hospitalization, cancer and other insurance
- Free massages and facials
- Discounts on your AMTA membership
- Paid training and advanced professional development courses
We take care of all client bookings and payments, and provide all necessary tools and supplies. You can just focus on what you love to do: help your clients heal.
If you are a licensed massage therapist looking for a warm new environment and a desire to have a full book of business, please reach out to us.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
The A4 Massage Envy Family
We are the premier operators of Massage Envy spas in the East Bay and our family of clinics are top performers in the region. We take care of our staff like the family they are. We would be honored if you joined our team.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.