Family Practice-Without OB opening in Sacramento, California.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Locum Family Medicine Physician in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
Locum Family Medicine Physician needed in Sacramento, California. The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to provide quality care and make a real difference in the lives of patients.
Sacramento is going through a period of exciting change. There is a new shopping center in downtown Sacramento, a brand-new stadium, and the midtown area continues to grow. Think delicious restaurants, family-friendly breweries, and a thriving nightlife scene. Living in Sacramento also means you're a short drive from one of the planet's best skiing destinations, Lake Tahoe, and one of North America's most diverse and exciting cities, San Francisco.
• Locum position
• Potential for direct hire
• Outpatient setting
• Conduct physical examinations and diagnose patients
• Prescribe medical and rehabilitative treatment
• Participate in quality assurance activities and staff meetings
• EMR: EPIC
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive compensation
• Travel and lodging provided
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family or Internal Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• BLS certification
• Active DEA certification
• Russian, Farsi, Pashto/Pushto, or Spanish speaking preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF Click Here to Apply ).
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference: JOB-20300