This is ExceptionalLee!
Lee Memorial Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center and Gulf Coast Medical Center earned recognition as a Best Regional Hospital in Florida by U.S. News & World Report, in addition to being rated as High Performing. Cape Coral Hospital was also awarded a High Performing rating.
All Lee Health adult acute care hospitals have been named among America s Best Hospitals for 2022, a distinction that places them in the top two and five percent of hospitals nationwide, according to Healthgrades
The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) announced that Lee Health has earned 2021 CHIME Digital Health Most Wired recognition as a certified level 8.
Leapfrog Group released its Spring 2022 Hospital Safety Grades and awarded HealthPark Medical Center with an A grade for the sixth straight reporting period, and advanced Gulf Coast Medical Center to an A from the last reporting period.
Lee Health is seeking Advanced Practice Providers for Infusion Center!
Lee Health is a non-profit organization with nearly 90 practice locations throughout Southwest Florida. We have more than 16,000 employees, 4,500 volunteers, and over 830 employed primary care and specialty care providers. Our health system has four acute care hospitals and two specialty hospitals that together house 1,812 hospital beds.
Lee Physician Group is looking for Physician Assistants (PAs) to join our outpatient Oncology Infusion Center. The position requires a candidate with a strong background in oncology who wants to be an integral part of the team while providing oversight to the Infusion Center.
- LPG is seeking candidates interested in providing comprehensive and preventive care to their patients
- Practices have strong clinical support using team based care
- EPIC EHR and Dragon Dictation for both Inpatient and Outpatient settings
- Candidates must have graduated from an accredited program and able to obtain a Florida license
- Offers a competitive compensation package with salary, benefits and employee wellness opportunities
- Generous paid time off to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL SW FLORIDA WEATHER AND BEACHES
- Sign on bonus & relocation package
- Malpractice through sovereign immunity
- 403(b) retirement plan with match and 457(b) enhanced retirement option
- Participation in the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
In Fort Myers, there is something for everyone. With warm weather all year round, the area has numerous outdoor activities right at your fingertips, such as, boating, playing golf, fishing, enjoying the wildlife, beautiful walking & biking trails, and so much more! Fort Myers also has numerous restaurants, plenty of shopping close by in our malls and outlets, art, history and a wide variety of festivals all year round.
Fort Myers International Airport is easy to get to, easy to use, and offers numerous direct flights and connections to meet all of your travel needs. Those in this area are also able to enjoy the Key West Express which allows for a 3-hour boat ride down to Key West! Fort Myers is minutes away from Sanibel Island, Captiva, and Naples. This area is also conveniently located near three of Florida s major cities, Orlando, Tampa and Miami.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please e-mail your Resume or CV to our Recruitment Office at