- Our work environment is second to none in the industry
- Excellent schedule that allows for work/life balance
- 100% employer paid Healthcare Premium; 401k match (All teammates qualify)
- A Leadership Team that listens and is geared toward teammate engagement/development
- Competitive hourly wage
Inventory Associates will be crossed trained in the areas of
Detailing, Photo Booth, and Inventory
1 st Shift Monday thru Friday 6am to 2:30pm
2 nd Shift Monday thru Thursday 4pm to 2:30am
The qualifying candidate must love helping people, enjoy being part of a team, and possess the drive to help achieve superior customer satisfaction. They must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, with the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization at the Inspection Center.
As a Detail Associate, you may be responsible for guiding cars through the reconditioning process at our inspection centers. From there, you may be involved in vehicle detailing. The Inventory Associate may take the car through the wash bay, clean the interior, and perform exterior polishing.
Ensure vehicle inventory accuracy by properly scanning, stocking-in, and assigning RFID labels to all incoming vehicles that arrive at the Inspection Center. Facilitate the reconditioning process by moving vehicles from one department to the next at the Inspection Center. Make sure vehicles are in the correct zones so other associates can easily identify which vehicle to recondition next. Manage off-lot vehicle inventory by driving vehicles to local dealers or mechanics for outside vendor support when necessary.
Ensure each vehicle is properly staged to be photographed and annotated for the Carvana website. Ensure each vehicle has completed the reconditioning process and meets Carvana vehicle standards before taking photos and annotating features of the vehicle. Properly handle Carvana photography equipment to take photographs of vehicles using handheld camera devices.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
- Requires the ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
- Requires frequent driving and some typing.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check as well as a driving record check. You must possess a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record.
Carvana is a tobacco free company which includes all forms of tobacco. All Carvana properties are subject to our tobacco free standards.