Arnot Health GME is actively recruiting an experienced Internal Medicine Residency Director to join our outstanding healthcare system. Enjoy a balanced professional and personal lifestyle in a suburban community that offers all the amenities of a larger metropolitan area. Connect with like-minded physicians sharing common goals. Blend your talents to enhance the practice, the health system, and the community in an environment where physicians, practices and families thrive. Arnot Health is committed to providing all our providers with state-of-the-art practice settings along with full support staff.
The Internal Medicine Residency Program at Arnot Ogden Medical Center is AGGME accredited and focused on community health. The current program numbers a total of thirty residents, 10 categorical positions per match season.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York State Medical License (or eligible)
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Graduate Medical Education
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, mentoring and teaching skills
- Must be willing to combine administrative and clinical teaching responsibilities (50/50)
- Ensure compliance with ACGME standards.
- Ensure adequate faculty development programs are in place.
- Ensure the performance and documentation of the semi-annual Clinical Competency Committee and the annual Program Evaluation Committee.
- Maintains academic integrity of residency program.
- Facilitates appropriate affiliation agreements with outside institutions when necessary.
- Work cooperatively with the Designated Institutional Official regarding the maintenance of ACGME standards.
- Provides counsel, discipline, and advisement to residents and ensure that there is an adequate balance between service and educational content in the residency program.
- Attend the bimonthly GMEC meetings.
- Ensures compliance with all ArnotHealth medical education policies and appropriate work hour duties.
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Generous PTO allowance
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
Arnot Health System provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.