Internal Medicine opening in Richmond, Virginia. Richmond, VA
- Full Time
- Hours: Full-time schedule, receive a designated half-day for administrative time each week
- Average Patients seen: 8-10 per day, 30-60-90 minute appointments; Panel size max of 475
- Call Schedule: On call for own panel 4 nights per week; Weekend call coverage rotated
- Compensation: - Negotiable based on experience and schedule
- Benefits: - 7 paid holidays per year and 3 additional float holidays per year - 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) in year 1, and 4 weeks every year thereafter - 1 week CME each year - Monetary CME allowance - Separate jury duty, bereavement, and community service hours - 401k with a 4% match - Health, dental, vision, life and EAP insurance - HSA - Malpractice coverage - Free PMD memberships for you and your immediate family (spouse and children under 18)
- Additional Info: We work every day to create a positive work environment and to ensure our physicians get to practice the kind of medicine they always envisioned. Practice Description: - Primary care - Concierge/membership with insurance - Dedicated nurse - Shared referral coordinator - Support of Marketing, Sales, Billing, HR, and IT teams - Athena EMR Your Qualifications: - Family or Internal Medicine Physician - Board Certified or be willing to recertify - Virginia license is strongly preferred You are our ideal candidate if: - You have primary care experience - You are EMR savvy - You prefer to provide relationship-based care - You understand that concierge medicine is not easier, but your small panel enables a deeper, more thoughtful level of care If you are looking for a better environment to practice primary care - free from weekly visit quotas and overloaded panels - becoming a concierge medicine physician could be the solution for you.