Infectious Disease opening in Redwood City, California.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Infectious Disease Physician/Medical Director in Belmont, CA. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
Infectious Disease Physician needed to join a practice in Belmont, California. This position is with one of the region's largest hospital groups, meaning you will have excellent support. Physicians in this group place a huge premium on kindness, compassion, and camaraderie within the group. Join a dynamic and growing team whose focus is to provide quality medical services to patients in the community.
San Mateo County is a desirable, family-friendly place to live in the Bay Area peninsula. Enjoy mild year-round weather with views of wooded hills and open preserves. The communities are located between San Jose and San Francisco where culture and technology abound.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Multi-specialty group
• Provide patient-centric care
• Practice autonomy with administrative support
• Primarily inpatient setting
• Medical directorship of antibody stewardship and infection prevention
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Competitive compensation
• Guaranteed income period
• Relocation assistance
• Sign-on bonus
• Bonus potential
• Student loan assistance
• Board Certified in Infectious Disease
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF Click Here to Apply ).
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-14172