• Hospitalist working a 7 on 7 off schedule
• Nocturnist work available with 4-8 admissions during the overnight shift
• 99 bed community hospital is full service and Level 3 trauma
• Average Daily Census ranges between 25-40 with 12-18 admissions during the daytime shift
• Open ICU so ideal candidate needs to be comfortable with Procedures and Codes.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Very competitive daily rate for shifts worked
• Comprehensive, Enhanced Benefits Package - Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance
• This Ohio community is a short 1-hour drive away from the major metros of Columbus, Cleveland, and Toledo which provides quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
• Perks include minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations.
• This is a close-knit community that is ideal for raising your family.
For more information and to apply now please contact Maddi Williams using one of the following methods:
Employment Type: Full Time