Opportunities available on 1st and 2nd Shift!
email RoyalChemicalHR@royalchemical.com with your information to apply!
Job Purpose: The production / general labor position performs all tasks involved in the packaging, filling, labeling, and palletizing of our customer’s products. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
Royal Chemical provides essential liquid and powder chemical blending, packaging, and warehouse & fulfillment needs for some of the country’s most vital industries. Due to the growing demand for our products we are looking for resourceful employees who want to join our collaborative culture.
What we offer?
· Weekly paydays -every Wednesday
· Excellent benefits package which includes 90% employer-paid medical insurance premiums, dental, vision, 401(k) match, life insurance, etc.
· Generous paid time off program, including 9 paid holidays
· Minimum of a 40-hour workweek
· Tuition reimbursement
· Career growth opportunities
· Conveniently located in Macedonia, OH with easy access from I-271
What we need from you?
- Need to have a safety mindset in all things that you do
- Must be able to function and work within a team atmosphere
- You will handle finished products removing them from the production line and stacking them on pallets
- Ability to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50+ lbs