HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, in Knoxville, TN is looking for a IS Foreman to join their safety conscious team! The IS Foreman is responsible for supervising equipment operators and laborers for a specific project, including ensuring that health and safety organizational and program requirements are adhered to and that the work is performed on time and within budget. Ensures compliance with all Company policies/procedures and maintains/improves good customer relations by providing quality, timely industrial cleaning services. Transitioning Military, this is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and training as you return to civilian life.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting - Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc.
WORK LOCATION: Knoxville, TN
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Organize crews, delegate job responsibilities, and verify that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job.
- Work with the dispatchers in the allocation of manpower, equipment, and other resources needed for the next day.
- Communicate with the Field Service Specialist to ensure contractual obligations are met, including preparing and submitting project progression status reports and ensuring change orders are completed, communicated, and executed before any additional work is performed.
- Work in an on-call status and respond quickly and immediately to requests, and secure coverage for assigned shift, including communicating your replacement's name to the coordinator.
- Responsible for the accurate completion and submission of periodic work sheets for proper billing to customer
- Responsible for health and safety issues on assigned projects/jobs.
- Responsible to train and mentor field technicians and to provide input to the field service general management regarding performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has direct supervision.
- Maintain assigned Company equipment and vehicles in good working order and appearance.
- Responsible to report work-related accidents and incidents to supervision in a timely manner.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt, slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask and escape pack and a hard hat;
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, 98% humidity) relative to geographic location;
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust) chemical and environmental), fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly pressurized fluids.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- Minimum 2 years, verifiable service within the industrial cleaning industry;
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent;
- Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in Hydroblasting and vacuum truck;
- Understand the manpower and equipment requirements that are required to complete assignment;
- Leadership, supervisory and mentoring skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to handle multiple tasks;
- Self starter;
- Strong mechanical ability;
- Industry and Supervisory experience.
HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company