Family Practice-Without OB opening in , South Carolina. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Must have active state license
- BC or BE required
- 8 hour or 10 hour shift 4 days a week
- Average of 18 patients per day
- IUD placement, nexplanon and womens health preferred though not required
- Hospital privileges needed
- DEA needed
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills, experience, and qualifications. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.