Family Practice-Without OB opening in Woodland, California.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Woodland, CA. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
Woodland itself is also a rather tight knit community, known for its strong schools, recreation, and as a great place to raise a family. Woodland also offers great proximity to some of Northern California's most desirable destinations, Davis is 10 minutes away and Sacramento is only 15 minutes away. On the weekends you're only a short drive from one of the planet's best skiing destinations, Lake Tahoe and one of North America's most diverse and exciting cities, San Francisco.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Outpatient only
• Average 20 - 25 patients per day
• Shared call
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Salary guarantee
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• 401k with company matching
• Signing bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Board Certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible if within 2 years of residency
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.