Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Washington.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician with OB on Olympic Peninsula, WA. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
A Family Medicine Physician is needed in Forks, WA to provide routine health care for patients with an emphasis on women's health and obstetrics.
• Full-time, direct hire position
• Flexible scheduling
• Average 10-15 patients per day
• Large, multispecialty clinic that is expanding
• Excellent support staff including MA's, LPN's, RN's, and front office
• Primarily outpatient caseload with deliveries and rounding
• Shared call
• EMR: Meditech
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Disability and life insurance
• Retirement savings plan
• Generous PTO
• Yearly CME allowance
• Flexible spending accounts
• Professional fees, dues, and licenses paid
• Board Certified in Family Medicine
• Valid Washington medical license
• Must have experience with c-sections
• Three years' experience in rural medicine preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.