Family Practice-Without OB opening in New Rochelle, New York.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Nurse Practitioner in New Rochelle, NY. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Family Nurse Practitioner is to provide quality care to all patients.
• Full-time, permanent position working 35 - 40 hours a week
• Design and participate in quality assurance activities
• Provide clinical supervision of nursing personnel including protocol review, telephone triage, and follow-up procedures
• Coordinate test, referrals, and care of patients outside of the center
• Develop and set standards for preventative care and diagnostic screening
• Meet annual CMS requirements
• Operate a motor vehicle and travel within service site area
• Provide safe and successful performance including meeting productivity, quality, and patient satisfaction standards
• Schedule requires one late evening per week and one Saturday per month
• Rotating phone call coverage
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Competitive compensation
• Great team environment
• Valid New York Nurse Practitioner license
• Board Certified
• Ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and contract
• We help schedule interviews and coordinate site visits
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: JOB-20074