Family Practice-Without OB opening in Vandalia, Ohio. Crossroads Medical Center
- Full Time
- Hours: 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 25 - 30 pts a day
- Call Schedule: Yes with minimal call
- Compensation: As an independent group, Providence offers high earning potential - talk with us about bonuses, quality-based care revenue, committee participation and other compensation streams in addition to a competitive base salary.
- Benefits: As part of Providence Medical Group, you'll enjoy the rewards of being a shareholder in one of the area's largest independent provider organizations - including a generous retirement plan with safe harbor and profit sharing, bonus potential and continuing medical education. New grads are welcome! Comprehensive benefits package - Medical, dental and vision coverage - Full disability (life insurance and AD&D short-term and long-term coverage) - Flexible spending account - Paid time away/vacation
- Additional Info: Crossroads Medical Center, like all Providence Medical Group practices, is nationally recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, and actively participates in value-based reimbursement programs. The practice is also supported by wholly owned ancillary care service departments including a certified medical lab, vascular imaging facilities and a clinical research center.