Family Practice-Without OB opening in Long Island City, New York. Long Island City
- Full Time
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 22-25 (Varies day-to-day)
- Call Schedule: Call is optional (Pay incentive for choosing to be on-call)
- Compensation: Earning potential $250k
- Benefits: - Company-paid life insurance - Best-in-class medical, dental, and vision plans - Paid sick days, vacation, and parental leave - Corporate discount programs - Healthy lifestyle program - 401(k) retirement plans - Discounted urgent care services for employees & their families at any of our locations in NYC.
- Additional Info: Highlights: - Scribes on staff. Allows you to focus your time on direct patient care - Advanced imaging is available on a routine and STAT basis, including CT, US, and MRI - Specialist consultation allows for a 48-hour turnaround and same-day results for urgent cases - State-of-the-art facilities, digital X-Ray, lab services with modern, clean, and aesthetically designed work environments - A start-up new service at the clinic and building up a program - Our clinics provide primary care & urgent care Qualifications: - Preferably 1 year of experience in the ER, Urgent Care, or Primary Care - Have BLS, ACLS, Infection Control Training, NY State License, & DEA license - Compassionate, innovative, & creative. - Very knowledgeable in regard to diseases, epidemiology, & other medical conditions - Self-starters, driven, passionate about technology - Must be motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment with good customer relationship skills.