Family Practice-Without OB opening in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Piedmont Health Services - Chapel Hill
- Full Time
- Hours: Willing to work a flexible schedule: some days may start as early as 7:30 AM then end by 3:30 and others may start later so that evening hours can be provided.
- Average Patients seen: 20 PPD
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Salary up to $216,324
- Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision - HSA/FSA - Short & Long-term disability - Paid Holidays/PTO - 403 (b) Retirement - Loan Repayment through the NHSC
- Additional Info: Family Medicine board-certified physician to provide primary care for a limited panel of patients who are employees and/or dependents of employees of Piedmont Health Services. Willing to work with others as a team to provide preventive, urgent care, and wellness care for patients ranging in age from infants to adults. Qualifications: - Preferred: 2 years' experience as a board-certified Family Medicine physician - Must be able to oversee NPs, PAs, and Nurses as needed. - Must have some experience and be willing to provide telehealth visits. - NC license is required and must be kept current. - Controlled Substance Registration Certificate from the Drug Enforcement Administration DEA certificate is required and must be kept current. - Basic Life Support (BLS), certification is required and should be renewed every 2 years.